Hobby

There is an error in the code you posted...

        build("Failure_Clean"])

should be:

        build("Failure_Clean")

When I corrected the error it worked as expected for me.

You could add specific cleanups like this:

def b

guard {
    b=build("JobA")
} rescue {
    if (b.result == SUCCESS) {
        build("Normal_Clean")
    }
    else if (b.result == UNSTABLE {
        build("Unstable_Clean")
    }
    else if (b.result == FAILURE {
        build("Failure_Clean")
    }
    else if (b.result == ABORTED {
        build("Aborted_Clean")
    }
    // I think there are only 4 result options, but in case there are more.
    else {
        build("Some_Other_Clean")
    }
}