I am writing a jenkins plugin. In the plugin I have a class that extends
Builder which has a method that checks if a given project is a
MavenModuleSet:

    if (workerProject instanceof MavenModuleSet) {
      MavenModuleSet mavenModuleSet = (MavenModuleSet) workerProject;
      mavenModuleSet.setGoals("clean package");
    }
  }

when I run mvn hpi:run to test my plugin and run it I get:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search?query=java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError>:
hudson/maven/MavenModuleSet

In the pom of my plugin I have tried to add the maven-plugin explicitly:

        <parent>
                <groupId>org.jenkins-ci.plugins</groupId>
                <artifactId>plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.553</version>
        </parent>

        <groupId>com.samples</groupId>
        <artifactId>my-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
        <packaging>hpi</packaging>

        <dependencies>

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.jenkins-ci.plugins</groupId>
                        <artifactId>parameterized-trigger</artifactId>
                        <version>2.22</version>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.jenkins-ci.main</groupId>
                        <artifactId>maven-plugin</artifactId>
                        <version>2.1</version>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.jenkins-ci.plugins</groupId>
                        <artifactId>build-name-setter</artifactId>
                        <version>1.3</version>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>junit</groupId>