The elastic axis plugin has worked quite well for me when I wanted to
trigger a job on all nodes with a specific label.  I wanted to trigger a
job on all Linux slaves, so I used the implied labels plugin to define that
all my Debian machines should be labeled "linux", then I defined a job with
the elastic axis plugin which created an axis to run instances of the job
on all nodes labeled "linux".

Mark Waite

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 8:03 AM, David tha Dude <ogd...@googlemail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I cannot seem to trigger jobs to run on several nodes using the "Node
> Label Parameter" Plug-In. See this
> JIRA<https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-22185>for more details. Has
> anybody else experienced this issue? What other
> techniques are there to trigger builds on all nodes sharing a label?
>
> Thank you,
>
> /David

Thanks!
Mark Waite