On 20.03.2014, at 17:05, Dennis Jacobfeuerborn <djacobfeuerb...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I just installed a fresh Jenkins behind Apache httpd and while Jenkins is
> available it tells me "It appears that your reverse proxy set up is broken."
> but I don't know why.

Does the error message show up after you access 'Manage Jenkins' and waiting,
or only once you click a link there to navigate away? There's a problem with
the JavaScript unable to distinguish between the reverse proxy problem and an
aborted AJAX request, so I sometimes get that error as well, even though my
proxy setup is fine.