Hi,

I'm using Jenkins v. 1.516 and I'd like a project to be built on a remote
machine.

Currently, the project is checked out from a remote SVN repository, then
copied and built on the local machine (where Jenkins is installed) in the
workspace /opt/jenkins/workspace/.
I saw it's possible to configure the workspace where the project has to be
built in:
Jenkins > <project_name> > Configure > Advanced Project Options > Use
custom workspace.

How can I indicate the workspace is located somewhere in the network, like
"12.34.56.78/the/remote/workspace" ?

Thanks!