Hello,

We trigger a parallel batch of roughly 30 parametrized MultiJobs. The
triggering job and each of the phases of the MultiJob can run on one of 2
slave nodes. This is specified via the "Restrict where this job can run"
option.

About 1 in 15 times a phase (mostly the first one) of the MultiJob is
silently skipped. Jenkins simply states "Not Built" next to the job phase,
that's it - the next phase proceeds even though according to the job setup
it should only execute if the previous phase was successful.

I find this unsettling. Has anyone experienced similar issues? If so, how
can they be resolved.

Thanks,

Regards,

/David