The Github pull request builder plugin uses a method that seems to not be
considered public API of Jenkins core and whose signature was changed in 1.558.

https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/commit/f97b5b33b0754532b945340cdee4b6ea1d2f6ba4#diff-b96181c66eb8934a98153f7f6baeff05R76

This is probably a bug in the GHPRB plugin, but I'm not absolutely sure.

You should report this issue on issues.jenkins-ci.org. Otherwise, you can do
nothing other than downgrade Jenkins, ignore the problem, remove the GHPRB
plugin, or fix the plugin yourself. Ideally, it only breaks the validation of a
cron expression somewhere.