Hi,

Thanks for the info about scons, but i think we couldn't use the advantages
you described.
- sharing the cache is not needed since the slaves are run on different
locations so we dont have a good network connection (adsl..) between the
slaves.
- Rebuilds are necessary every day so there are almost no unnecessary
rebuilds
- We are not doing parallel builds (1 build takes ~2hrs and uses all
resources a node can provide)

Hmm maybe our builds are failing too often for jenkins to rebuild on the
same slave reliable...
Are there some other tips? Can we influence the way jenkins tries to
rebuild in any way?

- Chris