Ah yes. I have installed the promoted build plugin. I have then checked
(for some reason the same option appears twice):

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-DIcIBG-gbyA/U0W05spnVkI/AAAAAAAAAA4/Z9eTQ7BSiTs/s1600/promoted.png>

In a job *X*. Next I selected the job *a* to trigger under Action:

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-f0Iz8BaYmoI/U0W2HK9cDvI/AAAAAAAAABA/DJL305P4YiY/s1600/promote2.png>

But when I run the maven-release on the job *X* and it completes the job *a*is
not triggered. What am I missing?