We have pipeline jobs configured, from my first job i am kicking of
parameterized job with a property file.   I need all the parameters in
downstream jobs except for one.
So I have a choice parameter in the downstream job and I put value there
thinking that would override the upstream job value. But it looks upstream
parameter values always gets the precedence.

Is there a way I can configure job parameter to take precedence ?

Thanks,