I have setup Jenkins to use MSBuild and have the MSBuild setup that it
builds the projects from an ItemGroup (array of projects).
I would like to be able to build all the projects, even if one fails, and
at the end know which one failed.  I've tried several different methods
within MSBuild but cannot get what I'm looking for.
So for example if I build 10 projects and project 6 failed I want to be
able to log somehow/someplace that project 6 failed.

One popular method in MSBuild is to use OnError but when I do that I do not
get all projects that fail and only the last one to fail.

So I'm wondering if someone has run into this and how they might have
handled it.
This doesn't have to be a solution using MSBuild is why I'm posting this
here as there might be a way to handle it from another plugin or other
method within Jenkins.

Thanks,