Hello fellow Jenkins-users :)

I am trying to improve my Jenkins setup to create and destroy xen virtual
machines on my local Xenserver 6.2. I came across the libvirt-slaves plugin
which allows me to configure a hypervisor. I tried but always end up with
an error. I suspect that libvirt does not play nicely with Xenserver, so I
was wondering if anyone here has had any success so far with using Jenkins
and a Xenserver environment.

I am running Jenkins 1.560 on a Debian Wheezy (7) box, which is in fact a
virtual machine running inside the xenserver.

Any advice is appreciated, otherwise I might as well start putting some
shell scripts together that mimic libvirt's remote management capabilities
and wraps xe...

Cheers!
Stephan