On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Chanda Norton <chanda.nor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I finally made successfull builds with Jenkins and Clear Case...now I need
> to figure out automated deployments of this build.  Was looking in a simple
> FTP task, so an awaiting desktop or server, but not quite sure. Also, if
> there are some plugins and tools I could use, it would be awesome if you
> could pass along the info..

Have you already gone to 'manage jenkins/manage plugins' and searched
the 'available' section for ftp or deploy?   Conceptually, though, you
need to decide if you want to push every successful build, or just
stage them somewhere for some other action to control releases.  If
you just want a central place to collect the build results you can let
jenkins archive them and then you can download from the job page via
http later.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikes...@gmail.com