Look at your .hg's for permissions

After hg init .hg and .hg/store have 755 permission, so if you're not
the owner of the repository, you won't be able to write there. You can
read, but not write.

hope this helps

On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 8:51 AM, Justinas Urbanavicius <justin...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I have a Master only server on Linux debian,
>it clones a local mercurial repository and then after the build jenkins tags
>version as "qa"
>with command:
>hg tag -f qa
>and should push the changes to the same local repository, but after executing
>hg push -f
>it fails with error permission denied:
>
>[workspace] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/hudson4453977963147108156.sh
+ hg tag -f -u jenkins qa
+ hg push -f
pushing to /home/hg/ituvs
abort: could not lock repository /home/hg/ituvs: Permission denied