Hi,

 I am using dynamic axis plugin. It looks like the job is not executing on
the correct nodes.

 I have a string parameter which accepts the nodes/labels name with
whitespaces between each. Say, I select nodes A, B and C. When I submit the
job, it shows that the job is running on nodes A, B and C. But when I see
the console output of the job for A, the echo says that the build actually
ran on node B and job for node B ran on node C and so on.

 Looks like jobs are not getting executed on intended nodes, although while
building, it shows the correct nodes on job page. Am I missing any
configurations? Need help.

 Thanks,
JP