Hi All,
We have a requirement in one of our Jenkins parameterized build project
where we need to populate a selection of options in one parameter  based on
the selection that was made before in another parameter i.e. dynamically
populating the second parameter based on the first one.

What is the best way to do this? I need to have check boxes as options in
the second parameter based on the selection of a single choice parameter in
the first one.

E.g. say that we select car in the first parameter, I should get to choose
from Ford, Toyota, Honda, Subaru, etc in the next parameter and that should
be check boxes.

Is there a way to achieve this requirement? Also, how do we access the
value of a parameter in a groovy script in another parameter?

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Alok