hello,
I'm setting up a job to inspect our code using cpptest plugin, and seems
depending on static code analysis plugin.
the parasoft's cpptest in the build environment works well, and Cpptest
warnings are well collected too. but when we look into the warning details
reported by plugins, which is a hyperlink to actual source code file. it
shows:

01 Copying the source file '/a
c_realinfo_srvd/ac_realinfo_srvd/ac_realinfo_data_proc.c' f
rom the workspace to the build folder 'C:
\.jenkins\jobs\wacap1.8_inspection\builds\2014-05-05_20-44-43
\workspace-files\ef148ebb.tmp' on the Jenkins master failed.
02 Is the file '/ac_realinfo_srvd/ac_realinfo_srvd/ac_realinfo_data_proc.c
' a valid filename?
03 If you are building on a slave: please check *if *
the file is accessible under '$JENKINS_HOME/[job-name]
//ac_realinfo_srvd/ac_realinfo_srvd/ac_realinfo_data_proc.c'
04 If you are building on the master: please check *if *
the file is accessible under '$JENKINS_HOME/[job-name]/workspace
//ac_realinfo_srvd/ac_realinfo_srvd/ac_realinfo_data_proc.c'
05
java.io.IOException: remote file operation failed:
/ac_realinfo_srvd/ac_realinfo_srvd/ac_realinfo_data_proc.c at
hudson.remoting.Channel
@f9f7bc:compiler_1.75
06   at hudson.FilePath.act(FilePath.java:916)
07   at hudson.FilePath.act(FilePath.java:893)
08   at hudson.FilePath.copyTo(FilePath.java:1821)
09
at
hudson.plugins.analysis.core.HealthAwareRecorder.copyFilesWithAnnotationsToBuildFolder
(HealthAwareRecorder.java:398)
10   at hudson.plugins.analysis.core.HealthAwarePublisher.perform(
HealthAwarePublisher.java:165)
11   at hudson.plugins.analysis.core.HealthAwareRecorder.perform(
HealthAwareRecorder.java:333)
12   at hudson.tasks.BuildStepMonitor$2.perform(BuildStepMonitor.java:32)
13   at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.perform(
AbstractBuild.java:745)
14
at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.performAllBuildSteps(
AbstractBuild.java:709)
15   at hudson.model.Build$BuildExecution.post2(Build.java:182)
16   at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.post(
AbstractBuild.java:658)
17   at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1734)
18   at hudson.model.FreeStyleBuild.run(FreeStyleBuild.java:43)
19   at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:88)
20   at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:231)
21
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/ac_realinfo_srvd/ac_realinfo_srvd/ac_realinfo_data_proc.c
(没有那个文件或目录)
22   at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
23   at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:138)
24   at hudson.FilePath$37.invoke(FilePath.java:1826)
25   at hudson.FilePath$37.invoke(FilePath.java:1821)
26   at hudson.FilePath$FileCallableWrapper.call(FilePath.java:2474)
27   at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:118)
28   at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:48)
29   at hudson.remoting.Request$2.run(Request.java:328)
30   at hudson.remoting.InterceptingExecutorService$1.call(
InterceptingExecutorService.java:72)
31   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
32   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
33   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
34   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
35   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

here are my job configure details:
1. i'm using jenkins svn plugin checkout all my source code to *home/wns/source
*in the job's workspace, using this specific directory is because i need to
chroot to this workspace to build the job.
2. my jenkins master is a windows server, and this job is built on a linux
node as jenkins slave.
3. as my job contains many source directories. so i scaned some part of the
directories, and save the cpptest reports to *home/cpptest/report/*/report.xml
*in the job's workspace, and the * indecates the module name i scaned.
4. according to the error message reported, I copied code like
ac_realinfo_srvd/ac_realinfo_srvd/ac_realinfo_data_proc.c to my job's
workspace on the slave node, at the end of the building script. still not
work.

so, how to make the plugins can find my source code, am i miss something?

looking forward for any help
thank you. :-)