Eduardo Dias <eduardodiasbr@...> writes:

> Hi All,
> I am experiencing in Jenkins a language change even that the plugin is set
to a defined language and to ignore the browser (Jenkins change from English
to Portuguese). Beyond that I have included in java options the parameters
-Duser.language=en -Duser.country=US

> Jenkins Release: 1.509.2
> Locale Plugin: 1.2
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Regards,Eduardo

Hi,
did you ever get an answer on this?
I am having the same problem for a long time (but my English is overwritten
by German).
It happens randomly (as a way to say that I don't know the non-random
reason) every few days and I can only restart Jenkins to restore English for
a while.

Thanks,
Diego