On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 11:23:10 PM UTC-4, Vivek wrote:

> One of the possibilities can be that the some of the generated files may
> not be in proper junit format, this may happen when the test cases didnt
> run for a particular class so the xml is generated but is not complete
> (i.e., it doesn't follow the junit schema).

Indeed, it seems that the XUnit format is not as tightly specified as it
should be. For example, the Jenkins XUnit plugin stopped being able to
parse XUnit output from nose a while ago. It wasn't clear exactly which
component was at fault. I had to downgrade the the Jenkins XUnit plugin to
the last working version for some months until the issue was fixed.