There is a description field for parameters - you could use it and if it is
not enough use informative parameters and choices names:
Parameter name:
Please_make_your_choice
Choices:
0 This is a good choice
1 This is a bad choice - you should know what you are doing
You have to make a good choice!

And you could extract number from parameter value when analyzing it. You
could use spaces and other characters in parameter names but it could be
more difficult to use such parameters.