Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to configure the email-ext plugin to generate
an e-mail whenever someone introduces a new static analysis issue
(identified by findbugs, pmd, and checkstyle plugins).  I found a mention
of this on the static analysis plugin
page<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Static+Code+Analysis+Plug-ins>and
 asked my question there, but Ulli suggested I try the group instead.
 The plugin page indicates that it is possible to add an email-ext trigger
for new static analysis issues, but I can't figure out how to accomplish
that.  Here's a copy of my question on the wiki page:

Can anyone provide more detail about how to accomplish this:

"In case you want to send notification emails to users introducing new
warnings or violations but without failing a build you can use this groovy
trigger script for the [Email-Ext Plug-in|]."

I've got the Email-Ext plug-in installed and I can see where to add a
post-build e-mail to my job and how to add a trigger, but I don't see where
I'm supposed to specify the groovy trigger script.  It seems like I've only
got a specific set of pre-configured e-mail triggers to work with.

Also, right now I'm using the static analysis core plugin with checkstyle,
pmd, and findbugs, but not the analysis collector plugin.

Thanks,

--Ryan