I have two issues. 1. I'd like to be able to set up concurrentBuild to true
in my job configuration. My aim as a result is to have job with checked
option "Execute concurrent builds if necessary". 2. Also I would like to
have a unchecked option "Restrict where this project can be run".

In my code are used tags from website
http://evgeny-goldin.com/wiki/Jenkins-maven-plugin Problem is appearing
because for node 'concurrentBuild" is throwing following exception:
"[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
com.github.goldin:jenkins-maven-plugin:0.2.5:generate
(generate-jenkins-jobs) on project srw-job-generator: Unable to parse
configuration of mojo com.github.goldin:jenkins-maven-plugin:0.2.5:generate
for parameter concurrentBuild: Cannot configure instance of
com.github.goldin.plugins.jenkins.Job from false'

No matter where this line will be placement the result is the same error. I
also saw that the table 'job' from mentioned website not contain
appriopriate tag associated with concurrentBuild and that is a problem. In
another cases everything working as I expected (according with description
from mentioned website). I try put concurrentBuild to section job but it
not working. I have to set up this value for concurrentBuild to true by
using my template. Below is a created job (mannualy). I would like to
recive equal job by using my template.

<project>
<actions/>
<description/>
<keepDependencies>false</keepDependencies>
<properties/>
<scm class="hudson.scm.NullSCM"/>
<canRoam>true</canRoam>
<disabled>false</disabled>
<blockBuildWhenDownstreamBuilding>false</blockBuildWhenDownstreamBuilding>
<blockBuildWhenUpstreamBuilding>false</blockBuildWhenUpstreamBuilding>
<triggers/>
<concurrentBuild>true</concurrentBuild>
<builders/>
<publishers/>
<buildWrappers/>
</project>

I can add that my job inherited from abstract job. My abstract job is below:

<job>
                                <id>Abstract_Job</id>      //My abstract JOB
                                <abstract>true</abstract>
                                <jobType>free</jobType>
                                <numToKeep>20</numToKeep>
                                <node/>