Hi,
I have reached a point in which some of jobs can build so many different
branches, and not all my slaves are identical, creating build
incompatibilities.
Basically I two nodes that can build everything, an a few more than can
only build "recent" branches.
I wanted to be able to, by default, be able to build to nodes that match
some label, but to allow people to select the node they want to run in, if
they know they have to use one of the older nodes.
I have been trying to use the NodeLabelParameter plugin, but no matter what
I do, I can't ever save the project, it always gives me a popup with
"error" and nothing to go on since the rest of the window is blank.

I'm running jenkins v1.563, NodeLabelParameter plugin v1.5.1, token-macro
plugin v1.10, jquery plugin v1.7.2-1 and parameterized-trigger plugin v2.24.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!