Ok, heres an example of My Class:

public class WebHook implements UnprotectedRootAction {

    public static final String WEBHOOK_URL = "projects";

    public String getIconFileName() {
        return null;
    }

    public String getDisplayName() {
        return null;
    }

    public String getUrlName() {
        return WEBHOOK_URL;
    }

    //@RequirePOST For some reason the RequirePost is not working right.
    public void doIndex(StaplerRequest req) {
        LOGGER.log(Level.FINE, "WebHook called.");

        String payload = req.getParameter("payload");
        if (payload == null) {
            throw new IllegalArgumentException(
                    "Not intended to be browsed interactively (must specify
payload parameter)");
        }

        //processPayload(payload);
    }

    private static final Logger LOGGER = Logger.getLogger(WebHook
.class.getName());

}

Can you provide me an example of what you are talking about. I'm pretty new
to Jenkins Plugin development and there doesn't seem to be any
decent documentation.