What you want to do is have two Jenkins slaves, one 32 and one 64 bit. Give
the slaves labels to that effect. Then create one Jenkins job, and choose
the "multi-configuration" project type (also referred to as a matrix job).
In that job's configuration you will see a section called Configuration
Matrix. Click on the 'Add axis' button, choose 'Slaves,' expand the
'Labels' list and click on both of the labels you chose. Configure the rest
of the job as normal.

When you run this job, some initial things will happen only on the Jenkins
master (referred to as the "flyweight tasks" like figuring out what code
changes there were, etc.), then the build steps will run in parallel on
both slaves. Play around with it and you will get the idea. There are some
weird things about matrix jobs, but this use case is what they are made for!