Hello,

I've recently switch my Jenkins machine over from the weekly builds (was
using 1.554) to the LTS builds (1.554.2).

When I look at the "Manage Jenkins" page, it shows that an update is
available to 1.564.  I would think that since I am using a LTS build, that
it should tell me there are no updates (unless there are updates to the LTS
branch).  What is the correct information to display here?

Also, the wiki page for the LTS Release Line
<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/LTS+Release+Line> says that
you may need to clear out the %JENKINS_HOME%/data/updates directory when
you change the plugin update site.  In my Jenkins home directory, I have no
data directory.  But I do have an updates directory.  So, is this the
directory I should be removing the contents?

Thanks,
Shawn Baker