> Also there seems something strange is going on in that it seems to start a
> container, and then seem to switch to another container before the build
> kicks off. I haven't been able to troubleshoot this behaviour yet but
> wonder if something like that is expected?

​Yes, there's a few oddities that haven't been able to track down. What
seems to happen (just observation, not debugging!) is a container starts,
but either the SSH connection to it fails, or it takes a long time, so
another container is started. The logs are a little verbose at the moment,
so it's probably not the easiest thing in the world to track down​..