Is it safe to create a tag the following way so that I can do what I want?

svn upgrade
svn copy -m "Creating a Tag"
https:/url/svn/test/HelloWorld/trunk@%PROMOTED_SVN_REVISION%
https://url/svn/test/HelloWorld/tags/%Tst Tag%
copy
C:\Users\user\.jenkins\jobs\HelloWorld_Promote\builds\%PROMOTED_ID%\archive\Test\buildnum.txt

C:\Users\user\.jenkins\jobs\HelloWorld_Promote\workspace\Test
svn delete -m "Deleting file before updating"
https://url/svn/test/HelloWorld/tags/%Tst Tag%/Test
svn copy -m "Adding updated file to tag"
C:\Users\user\.jenkins\jobs\HelloWorld_Promote\workspace\Test
https://url/svn/test/HelloWorld/tags/%Tst Tag%/Test

Doing it this way, I can select a build and promote it using the promote
build plugin. It first creates a tag at the builds revision. It then copies
that builds artifacts to the workspace so it can then add it to the tag
that was just created.