Hi,

-Is it also possible to set the directory where it expands/install?
Yes, you can use -DJENKINS_HOME=D:\Jenkins in your install command line.

-how can I be sure to setup the working directory?
In job configuration, there's a column "Use Custom workspace" in "Advanced
Project Options".
You can set the working directory there.

在 2014年7月30日星期三UTC+8下午10时11分51秒,Mihamina Rakotomandimby写道: