Hi,

I am trying to optimize the triaging time on jenkins failues caused by
false positives. There is a percentage of failures that are always self
healed after subsequent builds.  Mostly dependent on the underlying OS or
some resource factors.

Does someone followed any specific approach to address such a situations?.
I guess is a common problem.

I thought about spawning the Jenkins jobs so I get duplicated results and
discard if its not a double failure or adding plugins for filtering
specific exceptions.

Any suggestion or alternatives?

Thanks!