Hi,
I tried to use "extended choice parameter" without any success (tried
version 0.33 and 0.34)

I've:
- selected "Multy-Level Single Select"
 - added valid property file (tab delimited)
 - gave Valid Values

The problem:
- I can see the only first column (or the first corresponding to value
selection).
- beside the first drop down selection - i don't get any other drop down
for remaining columns.
- from time to time radio button of "Complex Parameter Types" vanish...

see attached image.
(tried that on local Jenkins installation - same behavior)
Thanks.

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-goxuYKejynM/U-xvLZ77hcI/AAAAAAAAFm0/DxzWlUhWF9o/s1600/2222222222.jpg>