Hello,

I'm using the
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Config+File+Provider+Plugin to
manage Maven settings files.
I want to generate Jenkins jobs using the DSL plugin:
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Job+DSL+Plugin

Unfortunately, the config file provider uses generated IDs in the
configuration:
<settings
class="org.jenkinsci.plugins.configfiles.maven.job.MvnSettingsProvider"
plugin="config-file-provider@2.7.5">
<settingsConfigId>org.jenkinsci.plugins.configfiles.maven.MavenSettingsConfig1408033012483</settingsConfigId>
</settings>

Short of hardcoding the ID (1408033012483) in the DSL, is there a way to
get a plugin's configuration from the system Groovy? Ideally I'd like a way
to interrogate Jenkins or the plugin about the configuration it stores
based on the names I've given them.

Thank you,