This looks like Build Flow DSL, and you need to specify parameters in there --
parameterized trigger plugin is a completely different way to trigger builds,
but you didn't mention Build Flow earlier.

How to pass parameters using Build Flow (and how to get the environment
available to the build flow, including parameters) is documented here:
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Build+Flow+Plugin#BuildFlowPlugin-Basics