Hello Listers!

I have begun the process of upgrading our Jenkins infrastructure. One of the
features I am using with slaves is Multi-config Projects. This  allows us to
build in parallel instead of series. We also use Git for version control.

So when I start a job, the first thing it does is "git clone" on the master,
THEN it does that same step on the SLAVE where a configuration has been
started. Finally, it starts the actual build process.

So Jenkins is "git cloning" twice, once on the master, again on the slave.

Am I missing a checkbox or something? Is this the normal behavior?

I am using the latest plugins in all cases with the latest STABLE build of
Jenkins.

Thanks,
Dave