Just like any other git repository. If you're in the stash web ui
click on clone and get the appropriate URL. If you're using things
with ssh you'll need to generate an ssh key pair for your jenkins
server to use to access the repositories. I'm not sure how
configuration works for https since I've never done it.

See the stash docs about using ssh keys to access:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/STASH/Using+SSH+keys+to+secure+Git+operations

This might also help:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11848965/git-clone-ssh-under-jenkins