Hi All,

I upgraded to LTS 1.565.2 from 1.554.2.  After I restarted Jenkins all of
my windows nodes started flapping up then down then up etc.  I'm starting
the nodes as a service on each node.  I tried to shutdown the nodes,
restart jenkins, then restart the nodes but the problem persisted.  Has
anyone seen this error?  I'd appreciate any advice, can dump logs etc. that
might be relevant (but I'm not sure which ones are).

Thank you,
-Dan