On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 3:23 AM, Omer Weissman <weiss...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are trying to copy files from multiple downstream jobs back to the main
> job.
> The main job triggers the builds using a parametrized trigger "invoke
> i=0...N builds"
> We are doing it inorder to achieve parallelization of a long task.
>
> I could not find a way to copy files back, as the copy artifacts plugin does
> not recognize all the jobs , but only the last one.
> the copy behavior I am trying to achieve is similar to the way "parallel
> test executor" plugin copy the specified files back to the main job.
>
> Is there a way to do it ? did I miss something in the copy artifacts plugin
> ?

Are these things that the downstream jobs have specified to 'archive
the artifacts'?  If so,  you should have access to however many builds
the job is configured to keep (and you could grab them from the server
through the rest interface if you wanted instead).  If you are trying
to pull from the build node workspace, only the last one (if that)
would be present.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikes...@gmail.com