Hi Ulli,

Thanks for taking the time to look at my issue - your question have given
my just enough of a hint to work this out...

Basically my company has certain restriction on the external http proxy
which have been put in place in the name of security (but with out actually
achieving it). Consequently I've been downloading the Plug-ins by hand
before copying them into the Jenkins directory. It turns out that there was
an old analysis-core.*j*pi file in the directory which was being used in
preference to the new version of the analysis-core.*h*pi.

Thanks.