Yay, got it.
A set of projects rules. each one containing a positve match and then
combine the rule works well.

One odd thing I learned is, that you don't need wildcards if your match has
a trailing string.

e.g. *MB**_GUIDE**_Pxxxxxxx_P4**_DELIVERY* will also be found when you work
with *(.*)GUIDE_(.*)P4*

You can by the way combine RegEx like this*
(.*)GUIDE_MIB(.*)|(.*)GUIDE_(.*)P4 *the pipe "|" works well one positive
matches. negative matches don't make fun with it