Hi all,

I'm pretty new to Jenkins and I'm trying to skip modules by maven reactor
within Jenkins.

In my Jenkins job, the Build Goals and options looks like this:

*clean install -U -X -pl !module-to-be-skipped*

It gives me error like below:

[ERROR] Could not find the selected project in the reactor:
!module-to-be-skipped -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.MavenExecutionException: Could not find the selected project
in the reactor: !module-to-be-skipped
        at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.trimSelectedProjects(DefaultMaven.java:877)
        at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.createProjectDependencyGraph(DefaultMaven.java:811)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:261)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:154)
        at
org.jvnet.hudson.maven3.launcher.Maven31Launcher.main(Maven31Launcher.java:132)
        at
        at
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchStandard(Launcher.java:330)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:238)
        at jenkins.maven3.agent.Maven31Main.launch(Maven31Main.java:181)
        at
        at
        at hudson.maven.Maven3Builder.call(Maven3Builder.java:134)
        at hudson.maven.Maven3Builder.call(Maven3Builder.java:69)
        at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:118)
        at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:48)
        at hudson.remoting.Request$2.run(Request.java:328)
        at
hudson.remoting.InterceptingExecutorService$1.call(InterceptingExecutorService.java:72)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

The exact same options work fine on command line. Please help!

Thanks!

- Andrew