Hello again.

I am glad to say I managed to fix the previous issue I had with the help of
this usergroup. Sadly I ran into a new issue.

Our development enviroment had dependencies between two subversion folders
(MX and Shared), one of which has shared classes. While running MsBuild,
Jenkins is trying to compile a class that uses a shared class. at the
current stage it only has a checkout of the MX. It has compiled Shared
before, but apparently has switched to MX to start building with MsBuild.
In our standard development enviroment we have the two folders, shared and
MX, side by side in a dev folder (C:\Dev\MX and C:\Dev\Shared) inthe IDE we
have set the library path of MX to ..\..\Shared so MX can use bits of the
shared classes. While this works perfectly fine in the IDE and when
building from inside the IDE. Jenkins tries to do this aswell. Only the
result is it tries to find this in the workspace folder. Which is
completely logical. I only have no clue how to get either a double checkout
or something to get it to look it the right place. I have thought about
making the library path a hard path C:\Dev\Shared instead of ..\..\Shared.
but my superiors have told me not to do this. (I am only an intern).

I hope someone here can help me.