Folks

I've had Jenkins running for months on my Mac Mini.  I upgraded today to
Yosemite and was very surprised that Jenkins refuses to start (any port,
not just 8080, with/without sudo)

I've looked through everything in the System Preferences concerning
security, network, users, updated Java.  Nope!  Defeated.  Looks like some
new Yosemite policeman needs to be told "it's OK to allow Java to open port
8080!" (or something like that).

Does anybody have any ideas?

Robin

538 rmills@rmillsmm:~ $ ls -alt
/Users/Shared/Jenkins/Home/war/WEB-INF/jenkins-cli.jar
-rwxr-xr-x  1 jenkins  jenkins  729317  9 Sep 23:02
/Users/Shared/Jenkins/Home/war/WEB-INF/jenkins-cli.jar
539 rmills@rmillsmm:~ $ java -jar
/Users/Shared/Jenkins/Home/war/WEB-INF/jenkins-cli.jar -s
http://localhost:8080
Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Failed to connect to
http://localhost:8080/
at hudson.cli.CLI.getCliTcpPort(CLI.java:266)
at hudson.cli.CLI.<init>(CLI.java:126)
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
at
java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:345)