Hi,

   Usually my signing scripts works fine from Jenkins but this time when I
am using certutil to import the pfx and then do the signing.

"certutil.exe" -user -f -P "somepassword" -importPFX "C:\path to pfx"  from
within a script , I am getting this error

CertUtil: -importPFX command FAILED: 0x800704c7 (WIN32: 1223)

The script is working fine from the build machine though. Googled the error
code but didn't find anything helpful.

Has anyone come across this issue before?

Thanks
Shobha