Patrick van Dissel (2014-10-29 02:35):
[...]
About the jobs structure..
It really depends how you're going to use Jenkins.
Start simpel, and only add what is nessesary.
The amount of jobs does not really matter. For your idea, with my team
we currently have a Jenkins setup of 1 master with 3 slaves running a
bit more then 1000 jobs. With multiple jobs for single
apps/libraries/.., eg. CI, Deploy, DEV, TEST, ACC, PRO, etc. Almost all
managed with JobDSL scripts.

The JobDSL sounds very interesting! But how do you configure authorization in a complex environment? I mean I'd like to put DSL in SVN, but do not want to put passwords there. So two issues really:

1. SSH authorization (executing and sending files).
2. SVN authorization.

Regards,
Nux.