I want groovy script for following scenario.

1. I am starting build with string parameterized build . When i  run build
it will ask me value for that string parameter. Now i want to execute
groovy script in build step which will read this passed string parameter .
I want to create a a string type variable of same name as of string
parameter with value entered by user at run time.

2. My second scenario is as follows.

When i will get the name of the string parameter , i will search it in
availble list of projects and run that project .

3. My third scenario is as follows.

Suppose i was value to string parameter as "project1 project2 project3" the
space seperated values, then i want to start all the three projects i.e
"project1 project2 project3" build parallely using groovy script.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a ton in advance

--
Thanks and regards