(replies inline)

On Wed, 24 Sep 2014, laura1fxj...@gmail.com wrote:

> I?m not sure if this is the right forum for this request, but I was hoping
> someone might be able to point me in the right direction?
>
> I was hoping someone might be able to provide a Voluntary Product
> Accessibility Template (VPAT) or similar
> accessibility statement for Jenkins CI.  I have included a blank VPAT for
> reference.

What's the goal of such statements? Not being too informed on software
accessibility challenges and requirements, I'd like to have an understanding of
the cost/benefit for the Jenkins project to release/publish such a statement.

I would recommend adding this discussion to the next project governance
meeting's agenda:
<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Governance+Meeting+Agenda>

- R. Tyler Croy

     Code: <https://github.com/rtyler>
  Chatter: <https://twitter.com/agentdero>

  % gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key 3F51E16F