(sorry, i copied this question from stackoverflow,  it seems it will not
get answer there, so this is
 probably the better place for this question)

we started using jenkins to build our cmake c++ project. now the jenkins
server is in the intranet without any connection to the outside world,
except for some 'narrow tunnel', where we can pass files. we need
'outsiders' to access some of the jenkins report, namely a report that
includes warnings and/or errors of the build, test results etc. as the
jenkins server is intranet, we need to produce ideally some html pages we
can just via the 'narrow tunnel' on a normal webpage in the internet.

is there any plugin that roughly makes that easy? if i see that correctly,
we could somehow manually parse the console output via log parser, try to
assemble a webpage that contains the warnings and the test results, but
then how do i get this information into a html file that can be viewed
without jenkins?

sorry, i am completely confused, as there are dozens of plugins, and i seem
to miss the right one/combination.

obviously we would want to avoid writing a plugin or do extensive
configuration-hacking.

is there anything that can help in the above situation?