Oops, did not know that. Sounds like a bug then.

-----Original Message-----
From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Adam Mercer
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2014 11:46 PM
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Passing environment variables using the parameterized trigger
plugin

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 4:15 PM, Ginga, Dick <dick.gi...@perkinelmer.com> wrote:
> Change the jobname to labl:sl6? Or labl-sl6?

I can't, that's what Jenkins assigns. The job itself is called LAL and the
matrix plugin adds /label=sl6, /label=wheezy, etc... depending on which
operating system I'm trying to build on. I build the software on several
different operating systems and use the Matrix plugin to run builds on
different systems.

Cheers

Adam