Hi Patricia,

Does this help? https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-12629 There’s a
few suggestions on that page, including using the –noCertificateCheck option.

Terry

From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Patricia Mendez Lorenzo
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 5:28 AM
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Adding Windows slaves to Jenkins

Hello all,

just arriving to this forum, nice to be here. I have a quetion, maybe you can
help me. I am trying to add a windows slave to my jenkins instance. I am
following the instructions included in "Launch Java Web Start slave agent via
Windows Scheduler". The master node has a proper SSL certificate, however when
lauching the command:

java -jar slave.jar -jnlpUrl
https://<master_node>:443/computer/<slave_windows_hostname>/slave-agent.jnlp<https://%3cmaster_node%3e:443/computer/%3cslave_windows_hostname%3e/slave-agent.jnlp>
 -secret <long_hex_string>

(executed inside the windows slave) it tells me:

Exception in thread "main" javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
java.security.cert.CertificateException: No subject alternative DNS name
matching <master server name> found

would you have an indea about what's going worng and how to solve this issue?

Thanks so much!
Best
Patricia