Hi,

We're looking to use Jenkins w/ workflow to replace our in-house CI
system. However, there's a bunch of stuff that doesn't seem to be
present in the addin (some of it might be missing features, some might
be plugin compatibility, some might be me not seeing something in the
documentation)

1) How can I change the title of a step in the "Running Steps" page?
"Shell Script" three dozen times is not useful. I'd like to be able to
change this header.

2) How can I time out the build on inactivity? Sometimes our test
suite can get stuck - we use build-timeout to kill unresponsive processes

3) How can I add annotation to "Running Steps"? For example, that
screen would be much more useful if a test suite step could explicitly
list the failed tests right from that page, rather than needing to
click through to the logs (or use another plugin like
build-failure-analyzer)

Thanks.